Thursday, July 01, 2010

Time For A Graceful Retirement!

*** Another Update *** Bringing this blog back to life... not so much covering my own games anymore (see link below)... providing industry insights, links to interesting articles and highlighting any interesting blogs out there instead... ***

*** Quick Update: I started a new blog - it is part of my main site Sit N Go Planet, and continues right where Plan3t Gong left off.... check out the Sit N Go Planet Blog now! ***

An announcement - I have decided the time has come to let Plan3t Gong gracefully retire.

Over the last few years it has been a pleasure, no - an honour, to have provided 100's of posts with the theme of 'making you think' about poker in all its wonderful forms. However, life moves on, and rather than allow my passion for this blog to dwindle into nothingness or simply abandoning posting altogether I would prefer to draw a definite line, say a 'big thanks' to the readers who made the whole thing possible and then move on...

Good news - I'll continue to blog, Melted Felt is my poker news satire blog and that will be updated regularly. Also considering a more personal non-business blog too (we will see). I'll also continue to write tons of poker strategy articles... these now go on my 'Planet' network (see adverts on the right --> )

Finally, it seemed a shame to waste so many strategy / thought provoking pieces... so I have make a 'super sticky' with links to as many as possible (sticky also linked on right). Updates will continue below when I have a new business venture to announce.

Thanks very much to everyone, as I say it has been a genuine honour to have been read (and hopefully enjoyed!) by so many of you...

GL at the tables, Mark

Quick PS: I'm still passing on any interesting poker links / news and blog posts via Twitter.... will follow you back if you don't tweet junk! You can find me at www.twitter.com/PlanetMark


7 comments:

TripJax said...

Good luck with your other projects. Keep it up...

Anonymous said...

ty mark and gl

Short-Stacked Shamus said...

Always enjoyed, Mark. Looking forward to more Melted Felt.

Mark said...

Thanks all... some great bloggers out there, I'll still be reading you!

Mark

Littleacornman said...

Sorry to read that but glad you're keeping MF going.

strider1973 said...

Hi Mark - always enjoyed reading your high-quality posts. Good look with your "planet" activities.

Yorkshire Pud said...

Best of luck with your future endevours.

Love Melted Felt BTW, genius