Rainy January days can somehow drain the motivation, so time to perk myself up with a mini-challenge - focused on the longer term growth of my poker website business.
I will create 120 quality poker content pieces in the next 10 working days. 12 a day is pretty heavy going but definitely achieveable with the right mindset / focus.
Acceptable pieces of work will include:
- Quality blog posts (not the mini-update type ones)
- Strategy Pieces for my own network of sites
- Reviews / Bonus type pages for some of the sites in plan
- Articles for other poker webmasters to exchange for links (traffic - if you want some quality writing give me a shout)
- Extensive re-writes of existing pages (for example I'll be completely redoing my rakeback site pretty soon, not just minor tweaks though, has to be a complete rewrite).
Looked at Stars last night and noticed I needed just 430ish more FPPs to get to silver-star too... so we will throw this into the mix to get there before the end of the month (well, the alternative on Saturday would probably only involve shopping anyway!).
Right, best start writing!
GL at the tables, Mark