Thursday, November 15, 2007

New Challenge Time...

Well, the last challenge did not last too long so time for a new one.


Accidentially found I have a sum of money in a (very) old Pacific Poker account. Must be 2 years since I put in $50, donked it off in a few hours and then forgot all about it. As fortune would have it I needed to download the new version in order to do some writing work for a client... and lo and behold if there's not $2.10c in my account!


Was also busy booking flights today - for a family visit at xmas - so why not combine the 2 into the 'Plan3t Gong Xmas Booze Challenge'.

The idea being to see how many bottles JD (and other assorted drinkies) I can get to by xmas.


*Update* first hour successful - up to $6.45 already...


Will keep you posted right here on Plan3t Gong,


GL at the tables, Mark

6 comments:

Rob1606 said...

I like it! So are you playing micro-limit ring games now to build up from that $2.10? Good start anyway!

Mark said...

Yeah, should be fun... will fit it around my normal play with an extra table...

all a bit tounge-in-cheek really... oh and I get the booze whatever happens!

Cheers, Mark

Drarr said...

Have you taken into account the size of bottle are you aiming for and how this may affect your style of play?

;)

MrTynKyn said...

Whats the aim? the sky?

Mark said...

Missing 's' there somewhere, must have been a typo!

Mark said...

The ground could be very close indeed if my challenge succeeds Mr TK!!