Sunday, July 08, 2007

WSOP 2007 Winner Announced.


After the toughest ever world series final table line up 2007, featuring Acornman (very much ready to 'Banjo' anyone who sucked out on him), Short-Stack Shamus (nursing a small stack), Yorky Pudding (busy comparing pasties to *censored*), Intendere (contemplating) and some unknown internet kids called Phil (Ivey and Helmuth or something - nobody had heard of them though)


Mark From The Planet Gong has been declared Winner of the 2007 World Series of Poker, taking down a cool $7 million dollars!!!


The wonders of modern technology meant that even as the river was being dealt Mark was on the phone home - and managed to get the whole lot put on Trap 6 in the 1:34 at Wathamstow, the dog duly obliged at 12/1 bringing the total to a cool $91 million....


Asked what he intended to do with the new found riches Mark replied... "Switch off that bloody alarm clock.... mines a cup of tea"


Ah well, maybe next year.

6 comments:

Littleacornman said...

Hehe.Top class post Mark.Still laughing!

Short-Stacked Shamus said...

Well played, friend. Just couldn't get anything going, then finally had to push with that K-10. (Still shaking my head at Yorky's calling me w/J-7 sooted.)

Congrats. Invest wisely!

Cell 1919 said...

LMAO :)

Yorkshire Pudding said...

And I thought I was the one with the messed up head!

Lady Holdem said...

Let me be the first of many to say...

Can I get a loan! errr oops I meant to say.. I am your long lost auntie... and I'm ill.. and your cousin.. college fund? ;) ;)

Mark said...

Hi Lady H,

Of course I'd be only to happy to assist with a loan... the thing I don;t quite understand is, well, erm, *why* do you want to borrow my alarm clock??!?

Cheers, Mark