Sunday, January 21, 2007

Quick Reminder for non-US players - Titan Reload Ends at Midnight Tonight

EDIT 22nd Jan: Well the reload has finished for the time being (should be another one along very soon!). The good news is that a little box popped up today saying that new depositors will get entry into no less than 4 freerolls... not sure of all the prize pools but the weekly depositors freeroll is $1.2k gtd!! Right I'm off to try and qualify for the WPT Carribean Cruise!


Just a quick reminder - last day for Tytan Reloads (Sunday Jan 21st) ends midnight EST (thats GMT+6).

If you are not already a member of Titann then check them out very soon - soft players, jackpots. gtd MTTs and plenty of bonuses including 100% up to $500 for the first signup with the code 'POKERPOINT'.



Cheers, Mark

2 comments:

Yorkshire Pudding said...

Do you know if Titan is Poker Tracker compatible? I'm almost certain it's on the iPoker network currently but not sure if they are supported. If I can find a rakeback affiliate then I'd consider signing up as I played there before and the play really is awful!

mftpg said...

Hi Yorkshire, Yes - its on the list for PokerTracker... give me a shout if you see me at the tables - I play there as 'MFTPG' - agree that those tables are crazy-soft!!

Cheers, Mark