Sunday, December 10, 2006

Satellites and a New Site...

Been a good weekend of Pokering... Friday evening I played with a few virtual 'friends' from among the great people at the motley fool (www.fool.co.uk - then find the 'Poker School' message board). Managed to win a seat in the Sunday warm up for $9.30c ($3r turbo sat), Saturday daytime I won 2 more sats, another 3r for the Sunday Million and a $5r for the PCA double shootout. Unregistered for all 3 (had to sell the PCA seat money tp Cashmanbrian as its only for use in sats) the rest I used to play SNGs and have brought the bankroll up by a heathy $500 (now $1500) in a couple of days!

Today I gave Full Tilt a bash, since Party pulled out of the US this has become the new number #2 (the old Stars if you like). First impressions very good indeed, like the interface, especially the icons. SNGs at all levels (well I only checked up to about $30) were going off all the time. They have a 100% bonus up to $600 for the first deposit. I put the full amount in, would have to stop Stars for a while to clear it quickly so will probably do half and half for a month or two. Check it out via the link below and let me know what you think...

play online poker
Play
Online Poker

No comments: