Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year - Poker Resolutions Time!

Always been a big fan of new years resolutions, just enjoy the excuse to get motivated for new things / changes etc. One has always over ridden them all, kind of a meta-resolution! Here it is;

- Make 2007 my best year yet!

My poker resolutions are more specific this year;

- Play less, but better (and more profitable) poker.
- Grind out at least 500 SNGs each month (no more than 20 hours per week for this)
- Learning, complete a self-development plan and execute this (will publish!), ensure that I spend at least 5 hours a week learning / analysing away from the tables.
- Get better at MTTs, too tight at the moment so I need to improve these, this will be measured in terms of beating my all time biggest cash ($3K) during '07.
- Take on an apprentice for SNGs!!! This idea is to help me learn too, and will provide content for this blog. Plan to start around Feb as other business comittments are keeping me busy for the time being.
- Keep Plan3tgong poker up to date and (hopefully) worth reading!!

Quite a list, also have a bunch of personal, travel and business resolutions. Not in the scope of this blog.

Will start the bank at zero from tomorrow morning so my progress in 07 can be easily tracked.

Cheers, Mark

No comments: